My research focuses on the design and the use of rich applications in the wild. My aim is to improve the expressiveness of human-computer interaction in the go (e.g. in a train or while walking the street).
I leverage mobile devices, wearable devices and cross-device interaction. I investigate novel input techniques, novel input capabilities and novel evaluation methods.
- Unit Testing, UI Testing and Mocking with Jest(2016—2017, 3 hours)
- Interaction, Design and Prototyping(2016, 59 hours)
- Human-computer interaction : design, prototyping and evaluation(2012—2015, 38 hours)
- Object Oriented Programming and Java programming language(2014—2015, 21 hours)
- HAI (2016—2017)
Speeche & Forums
- Singapore HCI Monthly Meetings (2016)“Glass+Skin: An Empirical Evaluation of the Added Value of Finger Identification to Basic Single-Touch Interaction on Touch Screens”
- Invited talk at NUS-HCI Lab (2015)“Improve Interaction with Rich Applications on Multitouch Tablets”
- Invited talk at SMU (2015)“Improve Interaction with Rich Applications on Multitouch Tablets”
- IHM Young Researchers Meeting (2013)
- DigiCosme Research Day (2013)
- Futur en Seine (2013)